President Obama is scheduled to sign the health care reform bill, which the House voted on Sunday evening, into law later this morning. The signing is scheduled for 11:15amET in the East Room at the White House. Broadcast network special coverage:
- ABC News: From New York, Diane Sawyer will anchor a special report with Jake Tapper and Jonathan Karl contributing from Washington.
- NBC News: Brian Williams will anchor while Chuck Todd reports from the White House, Kelly O’Donnell from Capitol Hill, and
Andrea Mitchell from Washington. David Gregory joins from DC.
- CBS News: CBS is carrying the signing live. Harry Smith will anchor coverage with Chip Reid reporting from Washington. (Katie Couric is off this week.)
Will update if/when we learn more.
- Maddow, Matthews to Host MSNBC's Election Night Coverage
- Gwen Ifill, Judy Woodruff to Co-Anchor PBS NewsHour Election Coverage
- James Rosen: Holder's Comments 'Scarcely Address the Relevant Facts of His Conduct'
- Blitzer, Cooper to Lead CNN's 'Election Night in America' Coverage