President Obama is scheduled to sign the health care reform bill, which the House voted on Sunday evening, into law later this morning. The signing is scheduled for 11:15amET in the East Room at the White House. Broadcast network special coverage:
- ABC News: From New York, Diane Sawyer will anchor a special report with Jake Tapper and Jonathan Karl contributing from Washington.
- NBC News: Brian Williams will anchor while Chuck Todd reports from the White House, Kelly O’Donnell from Capitol Hill, and
Andrea Mitchell from Washington. David Gregory joins from DC.
- CBS News: CBS is carrying the signing live. Harry Smith will anchor coverage with Chip Reid reporting from Washington. (Katie Couric is off this week.)
Will update if/when we learn more.
- Jay Carney and White House Press Corps Battle Over Access
- Hey TVNewsers, Where Were You 13 Years Ago Today?
- RNC Seeks 'Fewer Debates, More Control' in 2016 Primaries
- President Obama: Media Contributes to America's 'Divide' and 'Splinter'