President Obama is scheduled to sign the health care reform bill, which the House voted on Sunday evening, into law later this morning. The signing is scheduled for 11:15amET in the East Room at the White House. Broadcast network special coverage:
- ABC News: From New York, Diane Sawyer will anchor a special report with Jake Tapper and Jonathan Karl contributing from Washington.
- NBC News: Brian Williams will anchor while Chuck Todd reports from the White House, Kelly O’Donnell from Capitol Hill, and
Andrea Mitchell from Washington. David Gregory joins from DC.
- CBS News: CBS is carrying the signing live. Harry Smith will anchor coverage with Chip Reid reporting from Washington. (Katie Couric is off this week.)
Will update if/when we learn more.
- Which of President Obama's 2012 Election Interviews Was the Toughest?
- President Obama Takes Questions From White House Briefing Room
- BuzzFeed: Networks Rejected White House Request For Primetime Press Conference
- Megyn Kelly Interviews Chris Christie