CNBC’s first original production in High Definition, “Cruise Inc: Big Money On The High Seas,” premieres tonight at 9pmET.
The special looks at the $30 billion cruise industry — from the safety of the ship to economic considerations. Peter Greenberg hosts the program.
• Related: While CNBC goes HD with docs, FNC is going HD in daytime. Here are some screenshots of FNC from 9-1pmET yesterday — the first day “America’s Newsroom” and “Happening Now” were in HD.
- On His Busiest Day of the Year, Santa Takes Time to Talk Business on CNBC
- Bogus $72 Million High School Student Was Ready to go on CNBC
- Exclusive: Erin Burnett on Her Show's Success, And Her Most Surprising Supporter
- CNBC Doesn't Plan on Letting CNN, MSNBC Take Over Marijuana Programming