In the spirit of the “immensely successful” (according to the press release) ‘CNN Diner’ at the 2004 Republican Convention in New York City, a ‘CNN Grill’ will be opening at each convention site this year.
In Denver, the Grill will be at Brooklyn’s next to the Pepsi Center (pictured), and in St. Paul, at the Eagle Street Grille next to the Xcel Energy Center.
The Grills will be locations for live broadcasts and guest hits on-air and online. But they’ll also be actual Grills — Danny Meyer and the Union Square Hospitality Group developed the menu, and a special CNN brew was created by the Breckenridge Brewery.
We’ll be heading to the CNN Grill on Tuesday morning next week for a CNN breakfast (what do they serve for breakfast at a Grill?).
• Related: The CNN Election Express arrived in Denver yesterday, and Bill Schneider appears to already have his convention hat on. Click continued to check it out…
- Time Warner Talked with Glenn Beck About Replacing HLN with The Blaze
- Don Lemon Hip Hop Artist Interview Devolves Into Media Debate, Claims of Anchor Disrespect
- Protestor Interrupts Anderson Cooper's Interview with Trayvon Martin's Mother
- CNN Removes iReport Saying Missouri Patrol Captain is Gang Member