The show averaged 6.83 million Total Viewers, behind FOX’s Lie to Me with 13.01 and ABC’s Lost with 10.98, but ahead of NBC’s Life with 6.76.
In the 18-49 demo, the special finished behind FOX, ABC and Univision, but ahead of NBC. For the night, CBS was 2nd behind FOX.
• Earlier: Couric’s prime time newscast finishes second.
- Navy Seal Under Criminal Investigation Following '60 Minutes' Interview
- Sharyl Attkisson: 'I Don’t Trust Them, I Don’t Respect Them, I Can’t Work for Them'
- Morning in Prime: Norah O’Donnell on 'Blue Bloods;’ Al Roker Cut From 'Mysteries'
- Ex-CBS Newser: 'Government-Related Entity' Planted Classified Documents on Computer