The show averaged 6.83 million Total Viewers, behind FOX’s Lie to Me with 13.01 and ABC’s Lost with 10.98, but ahead of NBC’s Life with 6.76.
In the 18-49 demo, the special finished behind FOX, ABC and Univision, but ahead of NBC. For the night, CBS was 2nd behind FOX.
• Earlier: Couric’s prime time newscast finishes second.
- 'With All the Trash on TV These Days the Quality of War Coverage is Astonishing'
- Robin Roberts Tells David Letterman: 'I'm Healthier and Happier Than I've Ever Been'
- Sharyl Attkisson: 'Unstoppable' Forces Halted CBS Reporting; Network Responds
- Jim McGlinchy Serving as Interim Executive Producer of 'CBS Evening News'