The show averaged 6.83 million Total Viewers, behind FOX’s Lie to Me with 13.01 and ABC’s Lost with 10.98, but ahead of NBC’s Life with 6.76.
In the 18-49 demo, the special finished behind FOX, ABC and Univision, but ahead of NBC. For the night, CBS was 2nd behind FOX.
• Earlier: Couric’s prime time newscast finishes second.
- James Brown: 'I Challenge the NFL Community and All Men' to Confront Domestic Violence
- Steve Capus: Not in Scott Pelley's 'DNA' to Simply Show Up and 'Have Presence'
- With Ray Rice News, James Brown and Scott Pelley Kick-Off Thursday Night Football
- Steve Capus: 'I'm Very, Very Happy To Have This Be My Professional Home These Days'