The show averaged 6.83 million Total Viewers, behind FOX’s Lie to Me with 13.01 and ABC’s Lost with 10.98, but ahead of NBC’s Life with 6.76.
In the 18-49 demo, the special finished behind FOX, ABC and Univision, but ahead of NBC. For the night, CBS was 2nd behind FOX.
• Earlier: Couric’s prime time newscast finishes second.
- 'CBS This Morning' Surprises Gayle King With Early Birthday Celebration
- Megyn Kelly on White House Christmas Party: 'Boy oh Boy Did I See a Lot of MSNBC Anchors'
- How Scott Pelley Made It to Cuba Just in Time for 'The CBS Evening News'
- Bob Schieffer 'Stunned' Cuba News Wasn't Leaked: 'This is Just a Bombshell'