CBS’ Katie Couric anchored a live nightly webcast at both the DNC and RNC, and the setting allowed for some looser interviews and segments. CBSNews.com put together a “best of” video of the two weeks, including Couric’s friendly but testy interview with Caroline Kennedy, calling Dan Bartlett a “hunk of burning love,” reporting on convention floor injuries and more:
• And on a separate CBS-video-related note, this morning The Early Show’s Maggie Rodriguez interviewed singer Bryan Adams, and when she asked if the song “Summer of ’69″ was autobiographical, she didn’t exactly get the answer she expected. Click continued for a moment of sexual innuendo awkwardness…
- James Brown: 'I Challenge the NFL Community and All Men' to Confront Domestic Violence
- Steve Capus: Not in Scott Pelley's 'DNA' to Simply Show Up and 'Have Presence'
- With Ray Rice News, James Brown and Scott Pelley Kick-Off Thursday Night Football
- Steve Capus: 'I'm Very, Very Happy To Have This Be My Professional Home These Days'