CBS’ Katie Couric anchored a live nightly webcast at both the DNC and RNC, and the setting allowed for some looser interviews and segments. CBSNews.com put together a “best of” video of the two weeks, including Couric’s friendly but testy interview with Caroline Kennedy, calling Dan Bartlett a “hunk of burning love,” reporting on convention floor injuries and more:
• And on a separate CBS-video-related note, this morning The Early Show’s Maggie Rodriguez interviewed singer Bryan Adams, and when she asked if the song “Summer of ’69″ was autobiographical, she didn’t exactly get the answer she expected. Click continued for a moment of sexual innuendo awkwardness…
- 'CBS This Morning' Surprises Gayle King With Early Birthday Celebration
- Megyn Kelly on White House Christmas Party: 'Boy oh Boy Did I See a Lot of MSNBC Anchors'
- How Scott Pelley Made It to Cuba Just in Time for 'The CBS Evening News'
- Bob Schieffer 'Stunned' Cuba News Wasn't Leaked: 'This is Just a Bombshell'