If you’re a fan of Rep. Duncan Hunter, don’t worry, he’s still running for president. The Hunter campaign alerted the media to a major campaign announcement coming at 2pmET today, which some may have thought involved dropping out of the race. Instead, he used the opportunity to lash out against ABC News and Fox News Channel for excluding him from their debates/forum this weekend.
“Some knucklehead executives in ABC closed me out. Similarly, Fox News decided not to allow me to take part in the Fox News debate on Sunday,” he said.
Hunter said that he picked up one delegate in the Wyoming caucus, which put him ahead, at least until tomorrow night, of candidates like Rudy Guiliani and John McCain.
Hunter wasn’t done. “A guy who actually had some points on the scoreboard, that was myself, was not allowed to attend,” he said. “Knucklehead, arrogant executives in the corporate media world at ABC and Fox News, in some third or fourth story glass offices, decided my campaign was over.”
It wasn’t, as he announced to applause from the gathered crowd. Interestingly, CNN was the only network to pick up the speech live, despite it being advertised earlier in the afternoon on Fox News Channel. MSNBC came in a few minutes after the announcement.
>More: Breitbart.tv has the video…
- James Foley's Brother: More Could've Been Done 'Directly on Jim's Behalf'
- Did Obama White House Get Initial Insight on Ferguson From Al Sharpton?
- Chris Jansing's Interview with Senator, Doctor, Possible Presidential Contender Rand Paul
- Justice Department Opens Criminal Investigation Into James Foley Execution