Johnson makes the move from the studio to the broadcast booth after calling regular season games on TBS and Peachtree TV in Atlanta.
The rest of the broadcast pairings are:
- Brian Anderson (play-by-play) and Joe Simpson (analyst)
- Dick Stockton (play-by-play) and Bob Brenly (analyst)
- Don Orsillo (play-by-play) and Buck Martinez (analyst)
“The MLB Postseason is one of the crown jewels in sports and must-see programming for TBS,” said Jeff Behnke, Turner Sports executive producer in a statement. “We look forward to maximizing our productions resources, including the varied unique perspectives of our on-air talent, to provide baseball fans across the country with informative and entertaining telecasts throughout our Postseason schedule.”
- Bret Baier Pays Tribute to Former 'Special Report' Intern, Professional Soccer Player
- Here's a Sure Sign of Spring: MLB Network Announces Spring Training Schedule
- Thomas Roberts: If NFL Can Overlook Alleged Murderers, Why Not 'Nice, Clean-Cut Gay Guy'
- CBS Lands NFL Thursday Night Games for 2014 Season