Johnson makes the move from the studio to the broadcast booth after calling regular season games on TBS and Peachtree TV in Atlanta.
The rest of the broadcast pairings are:
- Brian Anderson (play-by-play) and Joe Simpson (analyst)
- Dick Stockton (play-by-play) and Bob Brenly (analyst)
- Don Orsillo (play-by-play) and Buck Martinez (analyst)
“The MLB Postseason is one of the crown jewels in sports and must-see programming for TBS,” said Jeff Behnke, Turner Sports executive producer in a statement. “We look forward to maximizing our productions resources, including the varied unique perspectives of our on-air talent, to provide baseball fans across the country with informative and entertaining telecasts throughout our Postseason schedule.”
- ESPN’s Unique Take on ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas’ with Frank Caliendo
- Grabbing ESPN's Alexi Lalas Signals Fox Has 'Big and Bold' Plans for Soccer
- President Obama: 'I Spend Most of My Time Watching ESPN in the Morning'
- Fox Sports’ Jay Glazer, ESPN at War Over Johnny Manziel Scoop