But it could be better. It could always be better. On that front, Puck the Media’s Steve Lepore offers seven improvements he’d like to see. They all make sense to us, especially taking a page from the new March Madness format:
4. Stagger start times by 10 minutes and not five. This will just provide less confusion and more chances for everyone to see all three games. Because I was streaming Detroit/Minnesota and watching Rangers/Philadelphia, I saw very little of the Washington/Buffalo game. You stagger the start times by a little bit more, and everyone gets a chance to see a good 10 minutes of every game.
We’d add one more: Get the word out. We only stumbled on the games by accident. Can the NHL get the news on Big Macs or something?
- Here's a Sure Sign of Spring: MLB Network Announces Spring Training Schedule
- Thomas Roberts: If NFL Can Overlook Alleged Murderers, Why Not 'Nice, Clean-Cut Gay Guy'
- CBS Lands NFL Thursday Night Games for 2014 Season
- What Happens When 112 Million People Change the Channel Around the Same Time?