Instead, Geraldo was “sabotaged.” You see, Blago’s publicist is Glenn Selig, who also happens to be the publicist for Drew Peterson. Seriously. And, as Geraldo put it, “Drew Peterson is my arch-enemy.”
So, Rivera tracked down Blago in the parking lot of “The View” this morning after a last minute cancellation by Selig. He banged on the window until Blagojevich emerged, and Rivera asked, “What happened to our 2:00 interview?” Blagojevich responded: “I don’t know I just go where they tell me.”
Then the interview took place outside while other reporters tried to get in questions as well. As a bonus, Rivera interviewed Whoopi Goldberg.
There’s a lot more to it, including the use of the term “double-murdering.” Just click continued and watch the whole segment…
• Related: PRNewser has more on Selig’s role in Blago’s press tour.
- Geraldo Rivera Criticizes Media for Covering Ukraine More Than Venezuela
- Bret Baier Pays Tribute to Former 'Special Report' Intern, Professional Soccer Player
- Which TV News Host Would Abraham Lincoln Side With?
- Neil Cavuto Reflects on His 30 Years in TV