Instead, Geraldo was “sabotaged.” You see, Blago’s publicist is Glenn Selig, who also happens to be the publicist for Drew Peterson. Seriously. And, as Geraldo put it, “Drew Peterson is my arch-enemy.”
So, Rivera tracked down Blago in the parking lot of “The View” this morning after a last minute cancellation by Selig. He banged on the window until Blagojevich emerged, and Rivera asked, “What happened to our 2:00 interview?” Blagojevich responded: “I don’t know I just go where they tell me.”
Then the interview took place outside while other reporters tried to get in questions as well. As a bonus, Rivera interviewed Whoopi Goldberg.
There’s a lot more to it, including the use of the term “double-murdering.” Just click continued and watch the whole segment…
• Related: PRNewser has more on Selig’s role in Blago’s press tour.
- James Rosen: Holder's Comments 'Scarcely Address the Relevant Facts of His Conduct'
- Roger Ailes and Beth Ailes Honored by Green Beret Foundation
- October 2014 Ratings: Fox News Marks 154 Months at #1
- Jana Winter Leaving Fox News