Instead, Geraldo was “sabotaged.” You see, Blago’s publicist is Glenn Selig, who also happens to be the publicist for Drew Peterson. Seriously. And, as Geraldo put it, “Drew Peterson is my arch-enemy.”
So, Rivera tracked down Blago in the parking lot of “The View” this morning after a last minute cancellation by Selig. He banged on the window until Blagojevich emerged, and Rivera asked, “What happened to our 2:00 interview?” Blagojevich responded: “I don’t know I just go where they tell me.”
Then the interview took place outside while other reporters tried to get in questions as well. As a bonus, Rivera interviewed Whoopi Goldberg.
There’s a lot more to it, including the use of the term “double-murdering.” Just click continued and watch the whole segment…
• Related: PRNewser has more on Selig’s role in Blago’s press tour.
- It Took Four People to Produce This Labor Day Cable News Special
- Sean Hannity: 'If You Shut Up, I'll Give You An Answer'
- Fox News to Premiere '13 Hours at Benghazi'
- Bill O'Reilly and Howard Kurtz Talk Al Sharpton's Dual Activist, MSNBC Role