Glenn Beck‘s medical ailments continue to pile up. On his radio show this morning, fill-in host Pat Gray explained Beck fell down a flight of stairs. Gray said Beck is O.K. and we hear x-rays have turned up no broken bones. A Headline News spokesperson tells TVNewser Michael Graham will fill in on Beck’s Headline News show tonight. Beck is expected back on the air tomorrow.
• Earlier: Beck’s Surgery Goes “Horribly Awry”
> More: A message from Glenn, after the jump…
I’m not sure who pushed me down the stairs, but I’m pretty sure it was one of the two Presidential candidates.
The bad news is I had to unexpectedly take some time off work, but I will be back on radio tomorrow; the good news is that we still don’t have universal health care so my medical care was great; the best news is that there’s no new YouTube video out about my butt.
Thanks for the well wishes.
- Don Lemon Hip Hop Artist Interview Devolves Into Media Debate, Claims of Anchor Disrespect
- Protestor Interrupts Anderson Cooper's Interview with Trayvon Martin's Mother
- CNN Removes iReport Saying Missouri Patrol Captain is Gang Member
- Are TV News Anchors Blurring the Line Between Reporting and Opinion in Ferguson?