FNC host Glenn Beck had an appendicitis attack during his radio show today. Chris Balfe, President of Mercury Radio Arts, Beck’s production company, confirmed that Beck had his appendix removed today at an undisclosed hospital. “Before going under Glenn asked the doctor to draw out the surgery procedure on a blackboard,” Balfe joked to the blog NTS MediaOnline.
• Earlier on TVNewser: Glenn Beck Surgery Goes “Horribly Awry”
- Q3 2014 Ratings: Fox News is Most-Watched Cable Network
- For First Time Ever, Fox News is Most-Watched Cable Network in Primetime For Full Quarter
- O'Reilly: 'Mr. Colbert and Others of His Ilk Have No Bleeping Clue How to Fight the Jihad'
- FNC's Jon Scott to Climb Mt. Kilamanjaro