FNC host Glenn Beck had an appendicitis attack during his radio show today. Chris Balfe, President of Mercury Radio Arts, Beck’s production company, confirmed that Beck had his appendix removed today at an undisclosed hospital. “Before going under Glenn asked the doctor to draw out the surgery procedure on a blackboard,” Balfe joked to the blog NTS MediaOnline.
• Earlier on TVNewser: Glenn Beck Surgery Goes “Horribly Awry”
- Ailes Apprentice Program to Kick Off Hispanic Heritage Month
- Shepard Smith Bets 'Every Penny I Will Ever Make at this Network'
- Bill Ayers: Megyn Kelly 'Is Like a Cyborg Constructed in the Basement of Fox News'
- After NFL and 'Sons of Anarchy,' Megyn Kelly Has Most-Watched Show of the Week