With the headline “This Woman Can Make You Rich,” FBN anchor Alexis Glick gives some tips for investors in the upcoming issue of Men’s Health magazine (out on Tuesday).
Some words of wisdom: “cockiness can cost you money,” “spread your wealth” and “don’t forget bonds.”
She also talks about how investing has changed with the growing amount of financial news resources.
“The volatility is made even more gut-wrenching by the 24-7 presence of financial news on the Internet and on TV channels like the one I work for, Fox Business Network,” she writes. “Once upon a time, investors opened the newspaper to find out how their shares performed.”
• Related: FBN’s Dagen McDowell appeared this morning on CBS’ Saturday Early Show, before heading back to FBN HQ for her 10am-2pm show, Your Money, Your Questions.
- Anthony Scaramucci Expected to Join FBN as Contributor
- Why Jo Ling Kent Joined FBN: 'I Love Following Stories That are Changing Every Single Day'
- Maria Bartiromo Returns to NYSE for Summer Fridays: 'We Wanted to Kick it Up a Little'
- How Charles Payne Taught Himself About Wall Street