Starting on Nov. 8, boxing fans can follow fight week events with live daily webcasts and insider articles on www.Insidefightweek.com, the official boxing blog of HBO.com. Behind webcasts powered by Livestream, HBO will provide exclusive content and provide inside access to boxing fans, highlighted by the official weigh-in between Pacquiao and Margarito on Nov. 12.
Also planned for next week is an exclusive first-time roundtable-style debate, featuring HBO commentators Jim Lampley, Max Kellerman and Emanuel Steward, giving fans their last minute insights and an expert preview as Saturday’s showdown approaches.
Below is the schedule for the live webcasts:
Tuesday, Nov. 9:
- Fighter workouts followed by interviews
Wednesday, Nov 10:
- Boxing historian Bert Sugar & Insider Kieran Mulvaney discuss strengths, weaknesses and what each fighter must do to win
- Final press conference – streamed live from Cowboys Stadium
- Reporter Predictions
Friday, Nov. 12:
- Official live weigh-in from Cowboys Stadium
- Interviews with special guests and reporters
- Roundtable with HBO commentators Jim Lampley, Max Kellerman and Emanuel Steward
- ESPN’s Unique Take on ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas’ with Frank Caliendo
- Cable News Ranker: Week of Dec. 8
- Grabbing ESPN's Alexi Lalas Signals Fox Has 'Big and Bold' Plans for Soccer
- President Obama: 'I Spend Most of My Time Watching ESPN in the Morning'