Huckabee describes the TV hosting job as “an experience that takes me full circle.”
O’Hare writes about the long list of liberal guests who have appeared on “Huckabee,” including Richard Dreyfuss, Bill Maher and Oliver Stone. This week, Fran Drescher, the actress seeking Sen. Hillary Clinton‘s Senate seat, appears on the program.
“The words ‘host’ and ‘guest’ imply something to me,” says Huckabee. “They imply that the host is extending hospitality to those whom he invites, and that the guest will be treated with dignity and respect and hopefully, in turn, will act like a guest.”
• Earlier: TVNewser’s interview with Huckabee.
- Sean Hannity: 'If You Shut Up, I'll Give You An Answer'
- Fox News to Premiere '13 Hours at Benghazi'
- Bill O'Reilly and Howard Kurtz Talk Al Sharpton's Dual Activist, MSNBC Role
- Big News Draws Big Crowds to Cable News