- MSNBC’s Alex Wagner and her fiancé, White House chef Sam Kass, are profiled in Vogue. “Alex has that one rare quality that is imperative for success in this business,” MSNBC president Phil Griffin says. “She is totally authentic on the air. She’s smart, genuine, and connects with her audience.”
- Men’s Journal talks with “one of the great shouters,” former MSNBC host Dylan Ratigan. “I was exhibiting more and more aggressive behavior in a more public forum, and that was beneficial in the short term and utterly self-destructive in the long term,” Ratigan says of his time as a cable news host.
- Former Fox News contributor Sally Kohn, who recently signed with CNN, tells National Review how her television career began as a panelist on Sean Hannity‘s show. “About a year later I saw Roger Ailes on the street outside of Fox,” she says. “I waved at him, he waved at me, we had a meeting, he offered me a job. It went like that.”
- Scott Brown Out as Fox News Contributor
- Geraldo Rivera Criticizes Media for Covering Ukraine More Than Venezuela
- Bret Baier Pays Tribute to Former 'Special Report' Intern, Professional Soccer Player
- Which TV News Host Would Abraham Lincoln Side With?