We’ve been writing a lot about the summer of lost viewers. Whether it’s the evening newscasts, new news-o-tainment shows, even Oprah. Even some cable news channels are seeing viewers slip away, but one continues to dominate.
• In primetime (8-11pmET) Fox News beat CNN, MSNBC, HLN and CNBC combined in Total Viewers.
• In primetime (8-11pmET) Fox News, beat CNN, MSNBC and HLN combined in A25-54 viewers.
• In primetime, FNC’s demo viewers (meaning those between the ages of 25 and 54) beat MSNBC’s Total Viewers (meaning anyone older than two) (707 vs. 685). HLN too (707 vs. 563).
• In Total Day, FNC’s demo viewers beat MSNBC’s Total Viewers (340 vs. 319). HLN too (340 vs. 287)
• The O’Reilly Factor had its 10th highest A25-54 showing for the year, averaging 917,000 in the demo and 3.5M Total Viewers.