• Drew Barrymore on CBS’ The Early Show: “I hope I didn’t start anything by jumping on his desk, I’ve always had fun there, it’s an unfortunate situation. I am no one to comment on it. I wish them the best.”
• Donny Deutsch on “Morning Joe”: “We kind of have to draw a distinction between what happens in the workplace that is consensual and what is predatory … For us to put our heads in the sand where CEOs have relationships that can be love affairs, that can be productive … I am not here to defend the way David did it, but I think it’s naive to say relationships do not happen in the workplace. They do.”
• Michelle Malkin on Fox & Friends: “I certainly don’t take any pleasure in hearing that he was the victim of an alleged shake-down … I hope the employee gets prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law … but you’re right to point out that there is irony here and it’s hard not to have a smidge of schadenfreude for somebody who’s shown contempt for women in public, in his monologues continuously and repeatedly especially during the campaigns and how he’s treated Sarah Palin and her family.”
• InTouch Weekly’s Tom O’Neill on CNN’s “American Morning: “Let’s be honest. You don’t think of David Letterman as a sexual object. But on the other hand he’s the classic bohemian. He’s a rascal. If this happened to Jay Leno, it might be damaging, but how damaging is it with Letterman’s audience?”
- Megyn Kelly on White House Christmas Party: 'Boy oh Boy Did I See a Lot of MSNBC Anchors'
- How Scott Pelley Made It to Cuba Just in Time for 'The CBS Evening News'
- Bob Schieffer 'Stunned' Cuba News Wasn't Leaked: 'This is Just a Bombshell'
- Last of 'Murrow's Boys,' Richard Hottelet, Dies