“She jumped in with both feet and brought an enormous Rolodex,” he said. “I’ve got a picture in my office of her interviewing Warren Buffett and Bill Gates at the same time. That’s $120 billion worth of people in those chairs. And I don’t think we could have gotten them without her.” (Magee is referring to this May interview.)
Claman describes her “liberal Democrat” dad, who “occasionally found himself agreeing with Bill O’Reilly.” He passed away before he could see her start at FBN. “He would have loved this. He would have said to do it,” she said.
• Earlier: Five Questions for…Liz Claman
- Kevin Magee Stepping Down From Fox
- Anthony Scaramucci Expected to Join FBN as Contributor
- Why Jo Ling Kent Joined FBN: 'I Love Following Stories That are Changing Every Single Day'
- Maria Bartiromo Returns to NYSE for Summer Fridays: 'We Wanted to Kick it Up a Little'