“She jumped in with both feet and brought an enormous Rolodex,” he said. “I’ve got a picture in my office of her interviewing Warren Buffett and Bill Gates at the same time. That’s $120 billion worth of people in those chairs. And I don’t think we could have gotten them without her.” (Magee is referring to this May interview.)
Claman describes her “liberal Democrat” dad, who “occasionally found himself agreeing with Bill O’Reilly.” He passed away before he could see her start at FBN. “He would have loved this. He would have said to do it,” she said.
• Earlier: Five Questions for…Liz Claman
- Neil Cavuto on Feeling Moved to Tell Viewers: 'It's Not Me, It's The Multiple Sclerosis'
- TV News Bookers Love Senator John McCain
- How Maria Bartiromo Became the Subject of a Joey Ramone Song
- Cavuto on Bartiromo at FBN: 'We're Populating it with Italians'