That FBN PR machine is hard at work — three profiles of on-air talent appeared over the weekend.
• Dagen McDowell in the Lynchburg News Advance (VA): “I’ve always worked for people who gave me a chance. I haven’t always had the perfect resume. [But] if you step up and work hard and do a good job, I’ve always been able to move up that way.”
• Cody Willard in Mirage Magazine (of the University of New Mexico): “I didn’t know what ‘making it’ meant. The day I signed the [FBN] contract, I felt I’d completed my mission, living on my own, surviving in the city.”
- What's On?: Ross, Velshi, Bartiromo, Bourdain
- Sarah Palin on CNN's Carol Costello: Mockery May Lead Her to Run for Office Again
- Neil Cavuto Leads Fox Business Network's Election Night Coverage
- 'Little House on the Prairie' Co-stars Reunite on FBN