That FBN PR machine is hard at work — three profiles of on-air talent appeared over the weekend.
• Dagen McDowell in the Lynchburg News Advance (VA): “I’ve always worked for people who gave me a chance. I haven’t always had the perfect resume. [But] if you step up and work hard and do a good job, I’ve always been able to move up that way.”
• Cody Willard in Mirage Magazine (of the University of New Mexico): “I didn’t know what ‘making it’ meant. The day I signed the [FBN] contract, I felt I’d completed my mission, living on my own, surviving in the city.”
- Neil Cavuto on Feeling Moved to Tell Viewers: 'It's Not Me, It's The Multiple Sclerosis'
- TV News Bookers Love Senator John McCain
- How Maria Bartiromo Became the Subject of a Joey Ramone Song
- Cavuto on Bartiromo at FBN: 'We're Populating it with Italians'