Do you remember when FNC anchor Shepard Smith looked like this? It’s from a little slip up seen hundreds of thousands of times on YouTube in which “block party” morphs into some other…rarely heard phrase on the cablers. Gawker’s Richard Blakeley compiled this and a a dozen similar slip ups from broadcasts local and national. Happy weekend viewing.
• And for your video watching pleasure, click continued to see an exchange from yesterday’s Situation Room between Wolf Blitzer and Jack Cafferty. Cafferty explains what he did during his day off (hint: Carrie Bradshaw)…
- Megyn Kelly on White House Christmas Party: 'Boy or Boy Did I See a Lot of MSNBC Anchors'
- 'Oh, God, It's Mom': Political Strategist Brothers Scolded by Mom on C-SPAN
- That Time Richard Engel Was Going to be a Human Shield for Saddam Hussein
- Barack Obama Becomes Stephen Colbert Being Bill O'Reilly: 'How Hard Can This Be?'