TVNewser has confirmed CNN Headline News afternoon anchor Carrie Lee is leaving the network. Her last day is Tuesday.
The New York-based anchor has been with the network since 2001.
• Related: Greta Van Susteren blasts her former employer on Gretawire. “They did it again!” she writes. “CNN fires people just in time for Christmas! Make you sick? People often ask why I left CNN…I didn’t like management…CNN fires loyal people to meet some bottom line the management failed to meet.”
- As Time Warner Ends Vice Talks, A&E Plans $250M Stake in Media Company
- Reporter Departs CNN with Pencils, Pads, First Aid Kit and One Regret: 'There Are Far Too Few Redheads on CNN'
- Attorney Wants Retraction of CNN Story
- In 'The News Sorority,' Couric is 'Brash,' Sawyer 'Machiavellian,' Amanpour's 'Moral Superiority'