TVNewser has confirmed CNN Headline News afternoon anchor Carrie Lee is leaving the network. Her last day is Tuesday.
The New York-based anchor has been with the network since 2001.
• Related: Greta Van Susteren blasts her former employer on Gretawire. “They did it again!” she writes. “CNN fires people just in time for Christmas! Make you sick? People often ask why I left CNN…I didn’t like management…CNN fires loyal people to meet some bottom line the management failed to meet.”
- Kate Bolduan Stops by CNN With Baby Cecelia
- The Revolving Door: Frucci, Moody, Auriemma
- Greta Van Susteren Slams Stelter's Comments on Layoffs: 'Are You Kidding? That's Cold'
- CNN's Brian Stelter Addresses Network's Layoffs: 'Better Word...Is Reshaping'