For the second time in three weeks, the “Today” show wins in the ad-friendly A25-54 demo while “Good Morning America” remains No. 1 in total viewers.
But of all three shows, it was No. 3 “CBS This Morning” that showed the most growth. Compared to the same week last year CBS was up +20% in viewers and up +6% in the demo. ABC and NBC were also up: “GMA” added +7% in viewers and +2% in the demo, while “Today” was up +3% in viewers and up +4%.
“Today” topped “GMA” by 44,000 viewers in the demo; its biggest advantage since the week of January 14.
The averages for the week of July 8, 2013:
- Total Viewers: ABC: 4.885M / NBC: 4.359M / CBS: 2.678M
- A25-54 viewers: ABC: 1.734M / NBC: 1.778M / CBS: 927,000
- Morning Show Ratings: Week of October 13
- Morning Show Ratings: Week of Oct. 6
- Nielsen Releases Revised Evening News Ratings Following Error
- Morning Show Ratings: Week of Sept. 29