This one wasn’t even close.
The Sen. Barack Obama interviews from FNC’s Bill O’Reilly, airing Thursday and Monday-Wednesday, and MSNBC’s Keith Olbermann, airing Monday and Tuesday, have been compared for their vastly different tone.
When comparing the ratings, O’Reilly’s far surpassed Olbermann’s. O’Reilly’s four-day average of 1,254,000 viewers in the A25-54 demo was more than double Olbermann’s (581,000). And in Total Viewers, the FNC interview almost tripled MSNBC’s (4,937,000 to 1,763,000). The Obama-defending O’Reilly’s best night, Thursday, was the 2nd highest rated Factor of all time.
• Earlier: Obama on O’Reilly: “It Was Great”
- 'Pimped Out' Returns. New Clinton Book Details Old Cable News Firestorm
- Political Journos Repeat Claims Rather Than Check Facts
- Jon Stewart Tries to Get Hillary Clinton to Declare Candidacy for President
- Hillary Clinton to Appear on 'The Daily Show'