ESPN executive vice president of content John Skipper announced a series of new roles for their top digital exuectives Monday.
- John Kosner will oversee ESPN The Magazine, the ESPN RISE high school publications and women’s sports content initiative espnW, as Senior Vice President of ESPN Digital and Print Media.
- Rob King will assume the role of Vice President, Editorial, Digital and Print Media. King was previously Vice President and Editor-in-Chief, Digital Media.
- Patrick Stiegman will assume the role of Editor-in-Chief of ESPN.com. Stiegman was previously ESPN.com Executive Editor.
- Chad Millman, who was recently named Editor-in-Chief of ESPN The Magazine, will report to Rob King.
“These new assignments are a testament to the high level of talent, experience and depth within our content group,” Skipper said in a statement. “We are blessed with an abundance of those qualities at all levels of our organization, and we are convinced that, with everyone who creates our content working cohesively, we will open doors to new ideas and new opportunities.”
- NBC Sports Network Shaking Up 'The Crossover,' Dave Briggs Out
- SportsNewser: ESPN Betting Big On SportsCenter, As Fox Sports 1 Looms
- Jay Mohr On How Sports Journalism Compares To Comedy
- SportsNewser: March Madness To Cable, Underwood, Fox Sports Hires From Canada