- Greg Gutfeld continues his Not Cool book tour, promoting his new book. The Pensacola News Journal caught up with Gutfeld in North Florida: “Stationed in the children’s section of the bookstore, he wisecracked with young and old alike, even threatening to call child protective services on one young mother, though still drawing a laugh.”
- Elisabeth Hasselbeck is featured in Ladies Home Journal. On leaving “The View” for “Fox & Friends,” Hasselbeck says, “It was like going from hanging out with your sisters to playing catch with your brothers. I don’t think I am or will ever be the best at what I do but I try really hard.”
- CNN contributor Sally Kohn–previously a Fox News contributor–writes for The Christian Science Monitor about her experience as a “liberal talking head on Fox News.” “It was a turning point for me to meet people such as Mr. Hannity, Karl Rove, Monica Crowley, Sarah Palin, and so many others,” Kohn writes. “Though we certainly disagree profoundly on political issues – they’re personable and kind and human. Just like me.”
- Fox News Channel, Fox Business Network Pulled From DISH Network
- In Profile: Dobbs, Gabrielle, Mock, Dash
- CNN Reports Hackers Sent Message to Sony: 'You've Done the Right Thing'
- Fox News Radio Hires Two Correspondents, Moves One