HLN has just completed its best quarter in its ratings history, in prime time in the A25-54 demo. The network, formerly Headline News, grew the most in the quarter of any ad-supported cable channel, and its marquee program, Nancy Grace, grew the most of any cable news show, up 90% in the demo versus the same quarter last year.
For the month of March, HLN’s prime time (Mon-Fri) grew 74% in A25-54 demo viewers and 62% among Total Viewers. In total day, HLN was up 40% in the demo and 22% among Total Viewers.
• Morning Express with Robin Meade increased 11% in Total Viewers and 24% in A25-54.
• Issues with Jane Velez-Mitchell grew the 7pmET time period 58% in Total Viewers and 52% in A25-54.
• Nancy Grace at 8pmET was up 82% in Total Viewers and 90% in A25-54. The re-air at 10pmET was up 63% in Total Viewers and 66% in the demo.
• The Lou Dobbs Tonight re-air at 9pmET increased 19% in Total Viewers and 31% in A25-54.
• Showbiz Tonight increased 18% in Total Viewers and 35% in A25-54.