A year after the Jodi Arias trial gave HLN a ratings boost, the network saw double-digit losses across the board.
The ratings for Q1, 2014:
- Primetime (Mon-Sun): 314K Total Viewers / 116K A25-54
- Total Day (Mon-Sun): 237K Total Viewers / 97K A25-54
Compared to Q1 2013, when the network was in wall-to-wall Jodi Arias trial coverage, HLN is down -23% in total viewers and -17% in A25-54 demo viewers for total day. In primetime, they are down -27% in total viewers and -24% in the demo.
Nancy Grace led the way for the HLN, drawing 371,000 total viewers and 121,000 demo viewers.
- August 2014 Ratings: HLN Up Double Digits, #3 in Total Day Demo
- As Time Warner Ends Vice Talks, A&E Plans $250M Stake in Media Company
- Turner Offers Buyouts to Hundreds of Employees; Will Also Seek 'Additional Reductions in Staffing'
- Time Warner Talked with Glenn Beck About Replacing HLN with The Blaze