- A night after losing to CNN’s “Anderson Cooper 360″ in the demo by 4,000 viewers, “The O’Reilly Factor” was back on top Wednesday night. Bill O’Reilly almost doubled Cooper in the demo with 537,000 A25-54 viewers compared to “AC360′s” 342,000. Overall, Fox News had its third highest-rated primetime of 2014 last night.
- Piers Morgan is having a good final week, ratings wise, on CNN. For the third night in a row, he has bested MSNBC’s No. 1 show “The Rachel Maddow Show” in the A25-54 demo. “Piers Morgan Live” still placed third in total viewers. For the majority of his three years hosting at CNN, Morgan’s show has been in third place in both total and demo viewers. He bids farewell to the 9pmET hour tomorrow night.
- The Scoreboard: Thursday, August 21
- The Scoreboard: Wednesday, August 20
- Fired Up Bill O'Reilly Helps Put Fox on Top
- Ratings: CNN Wins Demo in Total Day, Prime; 'New Day' Delivers Highest Demo Ratings Ever