Fox News Channel’s late night show “Red Eye” has a cult following among many insomniacs. Part of that obsession is no doubt due to the program’s “ombudsman” Andy Levy.
Human Events‘ Lisa De Pasquale subjects Levy to her “De Pasquale’s Dozen” line of questioning.
The questions are mostly fun, asking Levy what is on his summer reading list and what non-news websites he visits (the man loves MTA.info). But Levy also has a few words about another cable news personality:
4. Comedians like Joy Behar, Aisha Tyler and Whoopi Goldberg have criticized people like Ann Coulter for putting jokes into their speeches and writing. It’s ok for comedians to dabble in politics, but not the other way around. What role do you think humor has in politics?
LEVY: I think humor plays a huge role in politics-how could it not, with Joe Biden being Vice President? And I’m fine with that. (What I’m not fine with is you referring to Joy Behar as a comedian. It’s my understanding that comedians are supposed to be funny.)
Levy also discusses his tragic case of “arenaphobia” in the full interview.
(h/t Johnny $)
- Fox News Viewers Wage War on Dish: Thousands Call to Complain, Disconnect
- Fox News Channel, Fox Business Network Pulled From DISH Network
- In Profile: Dobbs, Gabrielle, Mock, Dash
- Fox News Radio Hires Two Correspondents, Moves One