Fox Business Network’s Melissa Francis can talk about more than just money: like, her years as captain of the Harvard polo team, her summer as a TV news intern, and growing up as a child actor.
“I’m one of the people that loved it,” says Francis. “There are a lot of kids that come out of the business and say that they hated it. I don’t know where they were working or what they they were doing.”
- Part II: Tuesday, How Melissa Francis made the move from local TV to CNBC
- Part III: Wednesday, Francis tells all in Diary of a Stage Mother’s Daughter
- Anthony Scaramucci Expected to Join FBN as Contributor
- Why Jo Ling Kent Joined FBN: 'I Love Following Stories That are Changing Every Single Day'
- Maria Bartiromo Returns to NYSE for Summer Fridays: 'We Wanted to Kick it Up a Little'
- How Charles Payne Taught Himself About Wall Street