ABC has released the list of candidates who will participate in Saturday night’s back-to-back debates. For the Democrats, four candidates have been invited: Obama, Clinton, Edwards and Gov. Bill Richardson. Rep. Dennis Kucinich didn’t make the cut.
For the GOP, Rep. Ron Paul did make the cut, as well as Giuliani, McCain, Huckabee, Romney and Fred Thompson
Click continued to read the criteria…
Rep. Paul’s invitation to the ABC debate is again raising this question: should FNC invite Paul to its New Hampshire forum set for Sunday night?
To participate in the [ABC] debate, all candidates needed to meet one of three criteria:
1) Place first, second, third or fourth in the Iowa Caucuses
2) Poll 5% or higher in one of the last four reputable random sample New Hampshire telephone surveys sponsored by an established news organization and conducted and released on or before January 4, 2008.
3) Poll 5% or higher in one of the last four reputable random sample national telephone surveys sponsored by an established news organization and conducted and released on or before January 4, 2008.
- James Foley's Brother: More Could've Been Done 'Directly on Jim's Behalf'
- Did Obama White House Get Initial Insight on Ferguson From Al Sharpton?
- Chris Jansing's Interview with Senator, Doctor, Possible Presidential Contender Rand Paul
- Justice Department Opens Criminal Investigation Into James Foley Execution