Some correspondents are falling in the waves, others are typing 140 characters on a laptop a few yards from the ocean. Rick Sanchez (who can pretty much now be known as @ricksanchezcnn), live in Morgan’s Point, TX, just after 2:30pmET: “More reporters scattered up and down the coast here from Brazoria county all the way up to Harris county where this storm seems to be headed. That, and talking to you right here on Twitter.com. I am reading your messages, we’ll share them with our audience as well.”
• Follow TVNewser on Twitter (and stay tuned for more Twitter-related announcements coming next week).
- As Time Warner Ends Vice Talks, A&E Plans $250M Stake in Media Company
- Reporter Departs CNN with Pencils, Pads, First Aid Kit and One Regret: 'There Are Far Too Few Redheads on CNN'
- Attorney Wants Retraction of CNN Story
- In 'The News Sorority,' Couric is 'Brash,' Sawyer 'Machiavellian,' Amanpour's 'Moral Superiority'