And Commentary Magazine has a possible challenger — Sen. Chris Dodd of Connecticut. “A debate between the two over the management of Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae would be a thing to behold,” writes Jennifer Rubin. “Kudlow has been approached and is considering the possibilities.”
• Update: Politico’s Josh Kraushaar talked to Kudlow about the rumors. “I’m thinking about it, that’s all I can say…it’s the kind of thing where I’m talking to friends, talking to strategists, talking to my wife, and praying on it,” he said. “It’s all come on very fast, and I don’t have any definite thoughts at all other than the fact that I am thinking about it.”
- Billionaires Carl Icahn and Bill Ackman Bury the Hatchet
- CNBC Announces Fall Primetime Lineup; 'Shark Tank' Upped to Nightly
- Rick Santelli: 'We're America! We Don't Believe in Consensus! We Set the Consensus!'
- Barry Diller on Aereo: 'It's Over'