Buffett will answer viewer questions during the three hour show, and talk about Berkshire Hathaway’s performance, the markets and the economy. Questions can be submitted to AskWarren@cnbc.com.
At 8pmET, Quick hosts “The Billionaire Next Door: Restoring Trust,” a special about Buffett’s advice for restoring the economy.
• Related: Google CEO Eric Schmidt appears on CNBC Reports tonight at 8pmET.
- On His Busiest Day of the Year, Santa Takes Time to Talk Business on CNBC
- Bogus $72 Million High School Student Was Ready to go on CNBC
- Exclusive: Erin Burnett on Her Show's Success, And Her Most Surprising Supporter
- CNBC Doesn't Plan on Letting CNN, MSNBC Take Over Marijuana Programming