WebNewser reports Foxnews.com’s “The Strategy Room” has a new lineup, which moves what used to be a strictly political Web show into more diverse topics.
In between, the “Fox Entertainment Hour” and “Fox Crime Hour” mix with breaking news and opinion throughout the day.
WebNewser has the full schedule.
• Earlier: TVNewser visits The Strategy Room.
- What Megyn Kelly Appreciates Most About Bill O'Reilly
- Fox News and MSNBC Have the Same Amount of 'Mostly Liberal' Viewers
- Greta Van Susteren Slams Stelter's Comments on Layoffs: 'Are You Kidding? That's Cold'
- Liz Claman Sits Down With ‘Haute Living’