WebNewser reports Foxnews.com’s “The Strategy Room” has a new lineup, which moves what used to be a strictly political Web show into more diverse topics.
In between, the “Fox Entertainment Hour” and “Fox Crime Hour” mix with breaking news and opinion throughout the day.
WebNewser has the full schedule.
• Earlier: TVNewser visits The Strategy Room.
- Which Does Chris Wallace Like Hosting More: 'Meet the Press' or 'Fox News Sunday?'
- Fox News Radio White House Correspondent Mike Majchrowitz Dies
- It Took Four People to Produce This Labor Day Cable News Special
- Sean Hannity: 'If You Shut Up, I'll Give You An Answer'