WebNewser reports Foxnews.com’s “The Strategy Room” has a new lineup, which moves what used to be a strictly political Web show into more diverse topics.
In between, the “Fox Entertainment Hour” and “Fox Crime Hour” mix with breaking news and opinion throughout the day.
WebNewser has the full schedule.
• Earlier: TVNewser visits The Strategy Room.
- Ailes Apprentice Program to Kick Off Hispanic Heritage Month
- Shepard Smith Bets 'Every Penny I Will Ever Make at this Network'
- Bill Ayers: Megyn Kelly 'Is Like a Cyborg Constructed in the Basement of Fox News'
- After NFL and 'Sons of Anarchy,' Megyn Kelly Has Most-Watched Show of the Week