It was the best SNF overnight rating since the Week 7 showdown between Minnesota and Green Bay, which was the most-watched game since NBC started broadcasting Sunday night games in 2006.
However, it was no match for last year’s Week 10 game between the Patriots and Indianapolis, which registered a 15.1 overnight rating and 24 share.
Below are the top metered markets for Patriots-Steelers:
- Pittsburgh, 49.2/64
- Boston, 37.0/54
- Providence, 27.1/39
- Baltimore, 21.9/33
- Las Vegas, 21.4/31
- New Orleans, 19.9/27
- Norfolk, 19.7/29
- Nashville, 17.6/23
- Indianapolis, 17.4/26
- Washington, D.C., 17.2/28
- Is There a Media Crusade Against the NFL?
- James Brown: 'I Challenge the NFL Community and All Men' to Confront Domestic Violence
- With Ray Rice News, James Brown and Scott Pelley Kick-Off Thursday Night Football
- Tim Tebow Joins 'Good Morning America' as Contributor