San Francisco vs. Philadelphia was eight percent higher than last year’s Sunday Night Football Week 5 contest between Indianapolis and Tennessee (10.8/17).
It was also the second-best NFL primetime overnight during the MLB Divisional Playoffs in eight years, since Green Bay-Chicago did a 12.1/18 on Oct. 7, 2002 on ABC. Philadelphia’s 2-0 victory over Cincinnati last night did a 3.9.
Below are the Top 10 metered markets for Eagles-49ers:
1. Philadelphia, 24.1/34
2. Las Vegas, 21.5/33
3. Sacramento-Stockton, 19.3/33
4. San Francisco, 19.0/37
5. Norfolk, 18.5/27
6. New Orleans, 14.9/20
7. Richmond, 14.6/22
8. Nashville, 14.3/21
9. Milwaukee, 13.7/22
10. Albuquerque-Santa Fe, 13.6/22
- TV Newsers Featured in ESPN Film 'SEC Storied'
- James Brown on Anchoring 'CBS Evening News': 'I Forgot How All-Encompassing It Is'
- Stephen A. Smith Doesn't 'Give a Damn' When He's Criticized
- Isaac Lee Praises Fusion's 'Comprehensive, Truly Distinct' World Cup Coverage