- Aereo CEO Chet Kanojia tells Bloomberg TV’s Jon Erlichman that he has no backup plan if the court rules in favor of the broadcasters. TVSpy has more details.
- The “Today” show’s resident wine lover, Kathie Lee Gifford, is launching her own line of wine called “GIFFT.” “I like that you spelled ‘GIFFT’ the way a drunk person would say it,” Seth Meyers joked with Gifford on “Late Night” this week.
- A Reuters/Ipsos online poll released today finds a majority of Americans are skeptical of the Comcast-Time Warner Cable merger. 52% of responders said mergers such as that one “result in less competition and are bad for consumers.”
- The Ticker: Merger, Marquardt, Movie Marathon
- The Friday Ticker: 'Med' Ratings, Rula's Take, Battleground Polls
- The A.M. Ticker: Reporter Missing, New Network, Colbert Stays
- The Afternoon Ticker: Liesman & Obama, Castiglia & CBS, Newt & the Root