- Former TVNewser editor Steve Krakauer is leaving CNN, where he is senior digital producer, for Glenn Beck‘s TheBlaze, where he will be VP of Digital Content. “The Blaze is at the forefront of understanding the new ways people consume news and entertainment,” says Krakauer. “Being able to help shape where it’s going was an opportunity I couldn’t pass up.”
- NBC News Digital is creating an Original Video Unit for social, mobile and web audiences. Bill Smee, who had been EP of the award-winning Slate V, will head up the group. Says NBC News digital SVP Vivian Schiller: “We will now have an additional focus on original video that extends the news division’s on-air and digital brands.”
- In Exclusive Interview, Stephen Collins Tells Katie Couric He's Not a Pedophile
- CNN's #AskACop Trends, Pretty Much Exactly the Way You Could've Predicted
- The P.M Ticker: New Day, New City, New Baby
- The Tuesday Ticker: Winter, '60,' '48'