- James Murdoch has joined the board at Vice Media as director, the London Evening Standard reports. 21st Century Fox bought a five percent stake in VICE over the summer.
- Fox News “Red Eye” host Greg Gutfeld announced the departure of longtime co-host Bill Schulz on Friday morning’s show. His final appearance on the show was November 8.
- Elisabeth Hassebeck made her return to daytime today on the “Rachael Ray Show.” Talking about her first two months on “Fox and Friends,” she said she’s still getting used to an earlier wake up call: “The alarm goes off and I’m like ‘What happened?’”
- The Friday Ticker: 'Med' Ratings, Rula's Take, Battleground Polls
- The A.M. Ticker: Reporter Missing, New Network, Colbert Stays
- The Afternoon Ticker: Liesman & Obama, Castiglia & CBS, Newt & the Root
- The Morning Ticker: Reporter Explains, 'Meet' Rumors, Kickstart CNN