By Chris Ariens on June 16, 2014 10:57 AM
- At the Time Warner shareholders meeting Friday, an investor challenged CEO Jeff Bewkes, claiming CNN is politically biased. According to THR, Bewkes thought the questioning was “very constructive” and encouraged the shareholder to keep monitoring CNN.
- Kathy Griffin will host the Daytime Emmy Awards this Sunday. USA Today reports the National Academy of Television Arts & Sciences couldn’t come to a deal with a broadcast partner, so the awards will be livestreamed. HLN had aired the awards ceremony the last two years.
- The P.M Ticker: New Day, New City, New Baby
- The Tuesday Ticker: Winter, '60,' '48'
- The ABC Ticker: Zaki, Riley, '20/20'
- Saturday Ticker: NBC's Sirius, Fusion's Apple, Today's Social