- The rapper 50 Cent will be a guest on MSNBC’s ‘The Ed Show’ tonight. Michael Eric Dyson will be guest-hosting for Ed Schultz, who is off this week. 50 will talk with Dyson about politics, music, pop culture, and more, live in-studio at 30 Rock.
- In last night’s HBO documentary, “41″ George H.W. Bush said the media (and this was before FNC and MSNBC) made a difference in the ’92 election: “I know I sound like I’m bashing the press. But there was almost unanimity in the press corps that I should lose, and that they were for [Clinton]. And that makes a huge difference.”
- Today at 11am, it’s the premiere of “DC Bureau,” a new weekly politics show hosted by Wall Street Journal Washington bureau chief Jerry Seib. The first show, on WSJ.com and WSJ Live, will feature an interview with Pres. Obama’s senior adviser David Axelrod and Kevin Madden, Mitt Romney’s senior strategist.
- The Morning Ticker: Palin, Carney, Auerbach
- The Ticker: Merger, Marquardt, Movie Marathon
- The Friday Ticker: 'Med' Ratings, Rula's Take, Battleground Polls
- The A.M. Ticker: Reporter Missing, New Network, Colbert Stays