- MSNBC host Ronan Farrow has bought a $1.495 million pad in Joe Scarborough‘s neighborhood. The 982-sq. foot, Upper West Side unit is in a doorman building with a landscaped rooftop with views of the Hudson River, just like in a Woody Allen movie.
- Former NBC News boss Steve Capus is going into academia. Capus will teach management and journalism at the New York campus of IESE, the business school of the Pamplona-based University of Navarra.
- The Ticker: Merger, Marquardt, Movie Marathon
- The Friday Ticker: 'Med' Ratings, Rula's Take, Battleground Polls
- The A.M. Ticker: Reporter Missing, New Network, Colbert Stays
- The Afternoon Ticker: Liesman & Obama, Castiglia & CBS, Newt & the Root