- MSNBC host Ronan Farrow has bought a $1.495 million pad in Joe Scarborough‘s neighborhood. The 982-sq. foot, Upper West Side unit is in a doorman building with a landscaped rooftop with views of the Hudson River, just like in a Woody Allen movie.
- Former NBC News boss Steve Capus is going into academia. Capus will teach management and journalism at the New York campus of IESE, the business school of the Pamplona-based University of Navarra.
- The Ticker: Vargas, Mukpo, Sexton, Warren
- The Evening Ticker: CBS in Syria; New Hires at Bloomberg, Fusion
- The A.M. Ticker: Dish, Tapper, Farrow, Menendez
- The Awards Ticker: Ward's Award, Damon's Honor, Ramos' Best