- MSNBC host Ronan Farrow has bought a $1.495 million pad in Joe Scarborough‘s neighborhood. The 982-sq. foot, Upper West Side unit is in a doorman building with a landscaped rooftop with views of the Hudson River, just like in a Woody Allen movie.
- Former NBC News boss Steve Capus is going into academia. Capus will teach management and journalism at the New York campus of IESE, the business school of the Pamplona-based University of Navarra.
- The Ticker: Scots Vote, Tall Shoes, New Film
- The Afternoon Ticker: David & Jimmy, 'Outnumbered,' Wire Walk
- The Afternoon Ticker: Nobles, Murdoch, 'Orange Room'
- The Saturday Ticker: Weather, Russert, Tapper