- Armen Keteyian‘s inside report when the lights went out at Super Bowl XLVII airs tonight on “60 Minutes Sports” on Showtime. Keteyian was in the NFL control booth interviewing the league’s Senior V.P. of Events when the power went out.
- As the “Today” show marked one year to the Sochi Olympics this morning — with tubing on man-made snow on Mt. Rockefeller — NBC Sports chief Mark Lazarus predicts, “We believe we’ll be profitable in Sochi.” NBC lost $223 million on the 2010 Vancouver Winter games, and made $88 million on the London Summer games.
- The Ticker: Merger, Marquardt, Movie Marathon
- The Friday Ticker: 'Med' Ratings, Rula's Take, Battleground Polls
- The A.M. Ticker: Reporter Missing, New Network, Colbert Stays
- The Afternoon Ticker: Liesman & Obama, Castiglia & CBS, Newt & the Root