- CNN host Piers Morgan is becoming a producer. Morgan, alongside manager John Ferriter, will EP a drama series about life at a tabloid on Fleet Street in the 1970s for Starz. “A street full of the most ruthless and amoral people in the world existed, and it was called Fleet Street.”
- Morgan was also the recipient of the ” Sarah Brady Visionary Award” from The Brady Center to Prevent Gun Violence. Morgan and fellow honoree Laura Wasser were feted in Los Angeles.
- The Friday Ticker: 'Med' Ratings, Rula's Take, Battleground Polls
- The A.M. Ticker: Reporter Missing, New Network, Colbert Stays
- The Afternoon Ticker: Liesman & Obama, Castiglia & CBS, Newt & the Root
- The Morning Ticker: Reporter Explains, 'Meet' Rumors, Kickstart CNN