- MSNBC host Al Sharpton put himself at the center of the news this weekend. Following the choke-hold death of suspect Eric Garner while in NYPD custody last week, Sharpton led a march and press appearances with the victim’s family, calling for change in police tactics.
- Fusion’s Jorge Ramos will anchor “America” from the U.S.-Mexican border tomorrow. Ramos will report on the journey thousands of unaccompanied children are taking as they flee the increasing violence and economic hardship in their home countries.
- The Afternoon Ticker: Bloomberg & Iowa, Fusion & USC, Weather & Climate
- The Morning Ticker: CNN Threat, 'Joe' Get, 'Meet' Set
- The Morning Ticker: Roker Jokes, Ross Investigates, 'Hambycast' in Iowa
- The Morning Ticker: Dallas, Alibaba, ISIS