- B&C’s Paige Albiniak reports that former CBS Television Distribution president Terry Wood is working as a consultant to ABC News. “Wood has a good working relationship with ABC after years of collaborating with ABC’s owned television stations on The Oprah Winfrey Show, which CTD distributed. Since Wood left CTD in November 2010, she’s been developing projects on her own, including shows for daytime.”
- Al Jazeera will televise an extremely unusual documentary about Syria tonight. The entire doc was shot on an iPhone by an undercover correspondent, and chronicles what the Syrian resistance fighters are dealing with. As we have noted, essentially all foreign news outlets have pulled their people out of Syria due to the danger.
- The Morning Ticker: Just Move, Roberts Threat, 'The' Palin
- The Ticker: CNN's Simulcast, Bolton's Audience, Tower's Retirement
- The Morning Ticker: Playing Peter, Signing Erin, Hiring Fusion
- The Digital Ticker: CNBC/Apple TV, CNNPolitics.com, '30 in 30'