- Tonight on FNC’s “Special Report” Bret Baier has an exit interview with outgoing NSA director Gen. Keith Alexander. Baier asks Alexander what the NSA really has in terms of personal emails or content in their databases.
- 11.3 million people watched Sunday’s “60 Minutes” making it the 6th most-watched show of the week, up +8% over the same night last year. Scott Pelley went inside the Boston bombing manhunt with the FBI agents in charge, Bob Simon reported on notorious European gem thieves, and Morley Safer had a feature on The New Yorker cartoons.
- The Afternoon Ticker: Bloomberg & Iowa, Fusion & USC, Weather & Climate
- The Morning Ticker: CNN Threat, 'Joe' Get, 'Meet' Set
- The Morning Ticker: Roker Jokes, Ross Investigates, 'Hambycast' in Iowa
- The Morning Ticker: Dallas, Alibaba, ISIS