- Fox News has a new special report airing this weekend hosted by Chris Wallace. “Fox News Reporting: Iraq and the Rise of a Terrorist State” airs first tonight at 10pmET, with encores tomorrow night and Sunday night.
- On CNN’s “Reliable Sources” Sunday, guest host Jeffrey Toobin will talk about the significance of the anchor change at ABC “World News” this week, and the future of the evening news, with former “CBS Evening News” anchor Dan Rather.
- Monday night on NBC, Meredith Vieira hosts “Harry Potter: The Making of Diagon Alley,” an NBC News primetime special produced by Peacock Productions. Universal Orlando Resort and NBC News share the same parent company.
- The Morning Ticker: Wagner Wedding, Turner Move, Rivers' Health
- The Afternoon Ticker: Stern, 60 Sports, Todd
- The Weekend Ticker: Sunday Ratings, Fault Lines, Cyber Wargames
- The Ticker: Guilfoyle, Frazier, Cooper