- CNBC host Jim Cramer is interviewed by Sports Business Daily. “If you ask me who I’m most proud of that like the show, it’s the ESPN guys. When I hear them refer to the show or when I’m involved with anything around ESPN, it sends me to the moon because ESPN is the greatest. ESPN becomes my home page during Eagles season. I worship them. They’re just unbelievably good.”
- Former CNN host turned OraTv host Larry King is getting a new studio. His online talk show had been originating from King’s “trophy room” in his Los Angeles home: “This month, production of “Larry King Now” moved to a new studio in Glendale. Shawn picked paint colors for the new set. And now the man who spent decades trying to keep himself out of his questions, in an effort to focus the conversation on the guest, is trying to inject more of his personality and opinion into the show. “That’s expected on the Internet,” King said.”
- The Ticker: CNN's Simulcast, Bolton's Audience, Tower's Retirement
- The Morning Ticker: Playing Peter, Signing Erin, Hiring Fusion
- The Digital Ticker: CNBC/Apple TV, CNNPolitics.com, '30 in 30'
- The Evening Ticker: Wallace, Zakaria, Philbin